Hi, I’m Dannie!
I serve queer femmes across the world by providing space and inspiration through blog posts, community building, and advocacy to erase femme invisibility and lift up the queer femme community.
All are welcome at Stile.Foto.Cibo regardless of sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, or walk of life.
Stile.Foto.Cibo began in 2014…
…as a way to pass time at a terrible internship. I was miserable with not having enough work, hating my wardrobe, and looking for an outlet. At the time, I had been reading blogs in my spare time to keep myself motivated inspired. “That seems fun, I can do that!” became something of famous first words. In the beginning, SFC simply posted exactly what the name suggests. Stile, or style, showcased my journey revamping my wardrobe. Foto, photo, allowed me to share photography. Finally, cibo, food, let me be the foodblogger I once was in college (Gourmet Ramen, the food blog for foodies with nothing but a microwave, kettle, and change jar). Years later, here we are! Clearly the cibo isn’t really around anymore, and the foto comes in the form of my dear wife doing ninety percent of the photography.
Stile, however? Oh, the stile is strong with this one. From traveling to New York Fashion Week for the first time in September of 2017 to the popular Fashionably Femme series, the root intention of the blog has not only stuck around but blossomed into something I could never have imagined.
- Karen Gillan
- Iris Apfel
- Emma Watson
- Burberry (just. all of it. everything. But especially the Fall 2018 runway. RAINBOW CAPE!)
- Jacey Duprie of Damsel in Dior
- Rosie Thomas of The Londoner
- What Wegan Did Next – These two inspired my coming out AND my blogging journey
- Alok Viad-Menon
- Can I Pet Your Dog? The Podcast for Unapologetic Dog Lovers
- On that vein, DOGS! Small dogs, fluffy dogs, special needs dogs, big dogs, pibble breed dogs, old dogs, young dogs, dogs dogs dogs.
- Snuggling – people, dogs, blankets, you name it. Snuggle ADDICT.
- Coffee, obvs. Single origin beans, freshly ground, french press, happy Dannie.
- Street art of all kinds from murals to positive messages.
- Cities, as qualified by more than 1 million people. The bigger the better!
P.S. Are you a blogger and want to network with me? Check out StyleCollective!