Style

Sneakin’ Around

Target Sneakers | Stile.Foto.Cibo

Despite my intense love for everything that is heels, there’s something amazing about slipping on some sneakers and going out for a day of… well, whatever really. These are such a great pick for spring with their bright minty green and they’re so comfy! I may tend to choose heels over sneakers but when my choice is these, I’m still walking happy.

Target Sneakers | Stile.Foto.Cibo

T-Shirt | Ragstock
Jeans | Zara (similar)

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

1. khalilahjones

2016-03-31 at 12:01 pm

That is so true! I am mildly obsessed with heels but since my job now requires me to wear flats and sneakers I get it now. By the way the sneakers are right up my alley! I love that mint shade and I actually have a pair of chucks in the same color! Great photos! I love them…thank you for sharing! http://www.khalilahskloset.com

2. Tess

2016-03-31 at 2:31 pm

Love these shoes! I have a pair on converse in an almost identical shade and I love them for running around as well! Also, your jeans are amazing!

3. Kim @ Three Olives Branch

2016-03-31 at 4:22 pm

I have found a lot of great shoes at Target! And I love their price point because it lets me indulge in colors and styles that I do not want to shell out the big bucks for.

4. Danielle

2016-03-31 at 7:30 pm

I agree with you, I love heels but every now and then a good pair of kicks are the best thing I could do. Ughhh so comfy and enclosed. Love em, and yours are uber cute!!!

5. KP ❤ (@kandypants)

2016-03-31 at 8:03 pm

I can’t wear heels for a whole day to save my life! I’m a huge boots fan, but really need to change up my shoes! A new pair of sneakers is on my list for sure – these ones are adorable!

6. emily fardoux

2016-03-31 at 8:29 pm

ok. not sneaker comment. HOW have those pants not ripped? I had a very similar pair in college, albeit smaller in width rips, and they didn’t last a month before the rips exploded. and you’re much more active than I was. trust me. HOW TO DO.

1. dannie54

2016-03-31 at 8:34 pm

Magic!
      No this shoot was their last go. They have gone to the great thrift store in the sky. The rips started exploding in unfortunate ways

1. emily fardoux

2016-03-31 at 8:37 pm

awwww, poor jeans. they did you well.

7. Aimara

2016-04-02 at 5:28 pm

Love those sneakers and the jeans!!!
    I mean who doesn’t like a good pair of comfy shoes?
    Great color!
    XO
    Aimara

8. Talia

2016-04-04 at 5:48 pm

Love your jeans & sneakers!!

9. novelstyleblog

2016-04-06 at 6:06 pm

I love wearing sneakers, mostly with dresses or dressy looks… and when I have to walk a lot 😀
    Those jeans are so awesome! I have been looking for ones just like these 😀
    xoxo