Style

Be Buddha Launch Outfit

Forever 21 crop top and skirt | River Walk, Chicago | Stile.Foto.CiboYou read about the launch party for Be Buddha Jewelry on Monday. Here’s the details from my outfit for the day.

Forever 21 crop top | Stile.Foto.Cibo

Forever 21 Crop top & skirt set | Stile.Foto.Cibo

The Clothes

This amazing two-piece set is a Forever 21 find. I was super surprised to find it but seriously pleased! This is the first and only crop top I’ve ever owned/tried and I’m actually really shocked at how much I love it. I would totally pair it with some other pieces in my wardrobe (read: my high-waisted black shorts!) throughout the rest of summer. It’s amazing!

Forever 21 Two Piece Set | Stile.Foto.Cibo

Forever 21 Crop Top & Midi Skirt | Stile.Foto.Cibo

Shoes

The shoes are the ones I wore to Simply Stylist, as featured in this post but I didn’t really elaborate on them. These are from Topshop and were not the shoes I went out looking for. I was looking for these lace up flats, actually. But then I saw these and knew that they were the ones. I love them dearly and have been wearing them every day.

ALDO Clutch | Stile. Foto.Cibo

ALDO Clutch | Stile.Foto.Cibo

Hair and Jewelry

My hair was done by my amazing fiancee, Sarah. She loves playing with hair and braiding and this was a great opportunity to try something new. It’s two dutch braids twirled together into an off-center bun at the back. Kept my hair out of my face on a particularly hot day (not friendly for curls) and left my ears open to show off the amazing Be Buddha earrings I got.

Double Dutch Braid Bun | Stile.Foto.Cibo

Be Buddha London Spike Earrings | Stile.Foto.Cibo

Forever 21 Crop Top and Skirt | Stile.Foto.Cibo

Top and skirt | Forever 21 Striped Crop Top
Shoes | Topshop KAISER Ankle Tie Flats
Earrings | Be Buddha Base Collection London Spike Earrings
Clutch | ALDO Bidwell Clutch
Lips | e.l.f. Studio Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

1. colleenwelsch

2015-08-05 at 6:48 pm

Wow that dress is amazing! It looks like much better quality than what you usually find at Forever 21

COOCOO FOR COCO

1. dannie54

2015-08-05 at 10:23 pm

It is so much better quality! It’s lined, it’s withstood a few washes already, it feels nice. This was a major find. Seriously wonderful.

2. Asa

2015-08-05 at 7:26 pm

I love this two piece set! It fits you perfectly. You look darling. Super cute shoes. Love the hair.

3. ashleysedbona

2015-08-06 at 7:31 am

I can’t believe Sarah did your hair! I thought it was a DreamDry or BloHaute braid! So beautiful — as are you, Dannie!

Sed Bona

1. dannie54

2015-08-06 at 3:47 pm

Sarah’s super great at braids and stuff. It’s wonderful!

Thanks!

4. Debbie

2015-08-06 at 8:40 am

This outfit looks amazing on you. Look forward to seeing future outfits on your site.

5. Nadine

2015-08-17 at 1:57 am

I love this outfit! Your hair looks stunning and those shoes are absolutely perfect! 👌

6. Be Buddha Jewelry | Travel Inspired Jewelry | Stile.Foto.Cibo

2017-06-17 at 10:19 am

[…] img#wpstats{display:none} a { color: #dd8989; } a:hover, a:focus { color: #dd8989; } .top-socials .social-list .social-icon:hover { color: #dd8989; } #nav-wrapper .azmenu .current-menu-item > a, #nav-wrapper .azmenu a:hover { color: #dd8989; } .post .post-cats a { color: #dd8989; } .post a:hover { color: #dd8989; } .widget li a:hover, .az-post-author .author-content .author-social:hover { color: #dd8989; } .post-related .post-title a:hover, .featured-area .slide-item-text .post-title a:hover { color: #dd8989; } .azsocials a:hover { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } .site-name, .site-name:hover, .site-name:active, .site-name:focus { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } #nav-wrapper .sub-menu a:hover { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } .slider .owl-dots .active { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } .social-share.share-buttons > a:hover { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } .post .readmore a:hover { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } .widget_mc4wp_widget .mc4wp-form button:hover, .widget_mc4wp_widget .mc4wp-form input[type="button"]:hover, .widget_mc4wp_widget .mc4wp-form input[type="submit"]:hover, #commentform .submit:hover, .wpcf7-form input[type="submit"]:hover { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } .widget_tag_cloud a:hover, .az-post-tags > a:hover { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } .az-widget-content ul .over-bg a { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } .single-post-footer .social-share a:hover, .social-widget > a:hover { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } .az-pagination a:hover { background-color: #dd8989; color:#fff; } .recentcomments a{display:inline !important;padding:0 !important;margin:0 !important;} var _auto = { accountKey: "e1cba48a13350c6a060487fa7b9bb1344c996f0efd2749ba6bd24abfeac9b59f", u1: "", apiURL: "https://www.popshops.com", snippetURL: "https://automate-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/minified_logic.js", automateURL: "https://automate.linksynergy.com", widgetKey: "dugksj89oxzjr3rvs6h8hrt9ww5ln2od", aelJS: null, useDefaultAEL: false, loaded: false, events: [] };var ael=window.addEventListener;window.addEventListener=function(a,b,c,d){"click"!==a&&_auto.useDefaultAEL?ael(a,b,c):_auto.events.push({type:a,handler:b,capture:c,rakuten:d})};_auto.links={};var httpRequest=new XMLHttpRequest;httpRequest.open("GET",_auto.snippetURL,!0);httpRequest.timeout=5E3;httpRequest.ontimeout=function(){if(!_auto.loaded){for(i=0;i Previous Post Next Post […]