Style

Window Pane Blouse

IMG_2055

"You're pretty. I'm taking a photo of your face"

“You’re pretty. I’m taking a photo of your face”

IMG_2053

IMG_2054

IMG_2051

Flash sales are a dangerous thing for me. Ann Taylor Loft had one this past weekend and I caved and got this blouse (It’s still on sale!). It is hands down the best purchase I have made in a long time. It’s lightweight, classic with a twist, and matches so much in my wardrobe. I’m thinking of doing a series of posts styling it three different ways. Thoughts?

Top (on sale!) | Bag | Shoes | Necklace

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

1. salevine

2015-03-26 at 3:11 pm

yesss i want to see it styled all the ways!

2. Jenny

2015-03-26 at 4:42 pm

This pattern blouse seems to be really popular this year! I need to get one, I guess! It is very cute looking. I like your tattoo!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

1. dannie54

2015-03-26 at 10:51 pm

It’s everywhere and I love it! LOFT actually has a jacket and a skirt in the same pattern as well. While that would definitely be too much, it’s a great pattern to incorporate into just about anything.
      Thanks for stopping by!

3. Asa

2015-03-27 at 2:07 am

I have been eyeing this blouse. I love the Loft. I would enjoy seeing this top styled three different ways. You look great.

1. dannie54

2015-03-27 at 2:05 pm

That’s two votes for three ways. It’s definitely happening now!
      It’s such a great blouse. I highly recommend it, especially while it’s on sale!

1. Asa

2015-03-30 at 12:32 am

Can’t wait! 😀

4. carrieslifestyle

2015-03-27 at 5:17 am

i love the blouse!

Check out my new post on my blog about Gangsta/Rapper Style

Posts online about Hollywood, South Africa, Beijing, Military Style…

5. Dana Fashina

2015-03-27 at 12:03 pm

Flash sales are the devil but you made away with a great purchase 🙂

1. dannie54

2015-03-27 at 2:06 pm

Oh they’re so bad. Like “come spend money you probably don’t have!” I usually don’t look at them at all. But Sarah was skimming. So I skimmed along. Whoops.

6. Kie “Wild Hearts and Green Tea” I.

2015-03-28 at 4:49 pm

I’m obsessed with the blouse and I absolutely love the necklace you styled it with – perfect! Really liking how many outfits you’ve been posting lately. 🙂

1. dannie54

2015-03-31 at 9:10 am

Thanks! this necklace was totally meant to be a purchase for a choir concert and then I definitely didn’t wear it for the concert. But I’ve worn it for basically everything else so I say it’s still a success.
      Thanks, again! I’ve been trying to do more. It’s why I started the blog in the first place. Glad someone is noticing the effort. Of course, now I’m crazy busy for a week or so making outfit posts a little harder. But they will continue to be a thing.